Amazing Places to Stay in Morocco
There are various beautiful places to stay in Morocco, but there is a question that travelers pose each day, ‘where should I stay in morocco?’ If it happens that you have a city in mind, then go on and start filling the desired information. Below are various places you can stay in Morocco:
1. Logisla Marine- Sidi Ifni
- This is one of the beautiful places in Morocco which was originally constructed by the Spanish.
- This art- deco mansion has now become a guest house suited for individuals who are interested in a spectacular view of the ocean and the easy access to the other parts of the city. It is located on the ocean side of a hill.
- A good number of the rooms have a view of the ocean and a fantastic look.
- The rooms are modern, clean, and contain all the necessary amenities you are used to. Individuals at this place are welcoming and kind, sunsets are stunning, the views, and a relaxed atmosphere which will not.
- This area is a must stay if you are located in areas of South Morocco.
Read More : 10 Most Popular Places to Visit In Morocco
2. Riad Papillon- Marrakech
- If an individual is in search of a romantic boutique, he or she should focus on staying in the heart of Marrakech.
- The Riad Papillon is the best place for you. This is one of the luxurious boutiques which helps individuals to relax after exploring Marrakech.
- An individual can take a dip in the pool to cool off or else enjoy relaxing as well as reading a book in a quiet place of the Riad.
- A fantastic breakfast is served on the fresh roof terrace. There is a recommended tasting of an in-house meal on one night during your stay.
- If you stay in Riad Papillion, you won’t be disappointed due to beautiful surrounding, amazing services as well as a great location.
3. Riad Maizie- Marrakech
- For individuals visiting Marrakech, Raid Maizie is a home away from home.
- It has a mix of Moroccan charm as well as friendly familiarity.
- This place was brought back by craftsmen by use of traditional techniques which were located at the local mosque.
- Riad Maizie is one of the comfortable budget options with five rooms.
Read More : Top 10 Places To Visit In Morocco 2019
4. Riad Gallery 49- Marrakech
- This is one of the favorite places to stay while in Morocco and for those interested in staying at Raids.
- Riad Gallery 49 is located within Medina and has three rooms but gives a truly riad experience.
- An individual can either rest on the rooftop day beds or in-house Hammam. Food at this place is amazing.
5. Riad 72- Marrakech
- They are situated in a quiet street of Medina. Riad 72 is a calm oasis of a luxurious property located within the Red City.
- The local and fresh foods, excellent customer service and attention to detail are what will make an individual focus on extending his or her stay.
- The riad has a various number of rooms with private balconies, quiet courtyards and a chic terrace which helps individuals enjoy the rooftop views.
- There is an excellent attentiveness to the clients by the entire staff. They are available for suggestions, to provide directions and in creating trips.
Read More : Top 5 Reasons Why Extreme Tourism Is In
6. Riad Malak -FEZ
- Riad Malak located in Fes is one of the favorite places to visit with bigger rooms.
- It has a beautiful interior with tilework and a colorful look.
7. Karawan Riad- Fez
- Karawan riad has gorgeous rooms and couches.
- Karawan serves an amazing breakfast as well as dinner.
- Karawan is one of the perfect places to relax with a romantic stay.
8. Tigmi Mzine- Essaouira
- Individuals enjoy exploring the relatively quiet and compact city of Essaouira.
- Tigmi Mzine is one of the amazing places due to Airbnb accommodation.
- It has three bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and dinner, all contained over three floors which are accessed by a spiral staircase.
- There is enough space which can satisfy a family or else a group of individuals.
- The amazing rooftop seating area has wonderful views across the Medina.
- It is considered a very special area to retreat at sunset.
- There is so much to explore such as camels, beach, souqs, ramparts, and fishing port.
Read More : The Most Romantic Destinations In Morocco
If you are planning to visit Morocco above are some of the places you can enjoy your vacation either with your family or friends.